Guarneri Hall features an 85-seat, state-of-the-art performance, recording, and web-streaming facility located in the heart of Chicago. The space was commissioned by Darnton & Hersh Fine Violins in Chicago and was designed by the internationally-known firm Threshold Acoustics.
The design of the space integrates high definition video capability, video projection, and webcasting, with a user-friendly interface allowing for seamless web streaming of live events and production of archival material. Features include:
- Customizable room acoustics
- Integrated three-camera high definition video capture
- Theater lighting system designed by Schuler Shook Chicago
- Rear projection video capability (for upstage screening behind performers)
- Integrated Creston lighting/audio/video control
- Hamburg Steinway Model B grand piano
Outside groups may apply to rent Guarneri Hall for concerts, cultural events, recording sessions, and other similar uses. Inquiries about renting the facilities may be made via our contact form.