Guarneri Hall features a 60-seat, state-of-the-art performance, recording, and web-streaming facility located in the heart of Chicago. The space was commissioned by Darnton & Hersh Fine Violins in Chicago and was designed by the internationally-recognized firm Threshold Acoustics.
The design of the space integrates high-definition video capability, video projection, and webcasting, with a user-friendly interface allowing for seamless web streaming of live events and production of archival material. Features include:
- Customizable room acoustics
- Integrated three-camera high definition video capture
- Theater lighting system designed by Schuler Shook Chicago
- Rear projection video capability (for upstage screening behind performers)
- Integrated lighting/audio/video control
- Hamburg Steinway Model B grand piano
Guarneri Hall may be available to outside arts groups and educational institutions on a limited basis. Inquiries about the use of our performance and recording facility may be made via our contact form.